evo challenges the status quo, inspiring a movement of free thinkers, to create change for the better… with honest beauty products that respect people and the planet.
evo products are
* free from sulfates, parabens, dea, tea, propylene glycol and gluten
* accredited peta cruelty free
* responsibly sourced and active ingredients, nothing is added for label claims
* substitute synthetics with naturals, where possible
* predominantly vegan
evo packaging is
* moving to pcr(post-consumerrecycled) and green pe (plastic containing polyethylene produced from sugarcane, rather than fossil fuels) plastics
* simple and easy to recycle with the inclusion of how2recycle labels
the big picture
* damaged and obsolete stock is donated to homeless shelters
* evo offsets it’s carbon footprint by purchasing government accredited carbon offset credits
evo’s compact ranges are unisex and intermixable, they are easy to understand and simple to use. you won’t find unnecessary, over-marketed ingredients, imaginary technology, myths or gimmicks.
evo haircare products range includes shampoo, conditioner treatments, colour toning, heat protectant, dry shampoo, balms/creams, mousse, wax/paste, combs, brushes and styling tools.
evo skincare products for face & body include washes, moisturizers and shaving cream.
studio khroma is the leading source of evo haircare and skincare in las vegas